Friday, November 27, 2009

Can you get this as a perm?

I want a perm, but I don't want to look like a poodle.



My hair is currently in a textured bob style about down to just above my shoulders. It is pin straight, and I am sick of it being straight. I can't do anything with it, it is just boring. I want curly, bouncy hair.



Can you get perms with results like this, and if so, what are they called? So I know what to tell the stylist.



http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpi...



..................



Or will I end up with something like this? If so, please let me know....This is what I don't want....



http://www.fashion-era.com/images/ALLSMA...



Can you get this as a perm?

A body perm or a loose spiral will give you a look similar to the curls you want. It won't look exactly like the picture because her hair is curled with a curling iron. I would show whoever you go to for your perm those pictures so she knows what you don't want. That second picture is bad, I wouldn't wish that on anyone!



Can you get this as a perm?

why don't you curl it with a curling iron



Can you get this as a perm?

Perm = curly hair



Relaxer = straight hair



And there's only one kind of perm... curly... a RELAXER is the curly kind.



And if your salonists do it correctly, you won't look like a poodle.



You'll end up like the first one.



If they mess it up just tell them... they could probably take it out... if not it will come out naturally in 2 months or less.



Can you get this as a perm?

I believe the first one is called a candlestick perm. To keep it from looking like the second one just don't brush it when it's dry unless you do each curl individually. Just finger curl it when wet and let it air dry. Then spray it if you want.



Can you get this as a perm?

well if you have pretty short hair theres a good chance it will turn out pretty poofy......you might just want to use a curling iron for a while....you don't want your hair ruined for 6 months..good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting