Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ideas? Pics?

Hi! I have thick curly hair thats about shoulder length, maybe like an inch longer. I'm gonna go get my hair cut tomorow after school, just to like get bangs, and maybe a trim.



So, everytime i go get a haircut, I get it styled (like curled a certain way, straightened etc.). I was wondering what I should do with my hair this time. Plz give me sum ideas. Piccys would realllly be a big help, cuz then i can just show my stylist that. Thankies!



Ideas? Pics?

Hey I have Curly hair, and im growing it out (its longer then sholder length). I suggest getting layers and if you dont already have bangs, get them (oh longer layers, so their are no weird curls coming outta the side of your head).



http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb193...



http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb193...



(the second one is an older pic).



Ideas? Pics?

I love curly hair , I wish I'd have curls I think you should let it go curly, wild and crazy and then you put like random bows in random places

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting