Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

I personally believe hair style describes a personality.



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

Curly....mine is straight. Always want what I can't have! ( I tried to star you but was told I've reached my daily limit)



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

straight...mine is wavy/ringletty



: )



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

what about britney



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

what ever someone likes is fine w/me. I personally just want my hair to stay out of my face while I am working and not be a bother.



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

I prefer straight hair,but i like the curly wavy too,im talking about like shakiras hair,its hot!!



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

I have really curly hair, but I prefer my straight hair that I can run my fingers through it.



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

straight....cause u can do anything with it....u can curl it ...make it wavy....whatever u want....but when u have curly or wavy hare it's a bit harder to make it straight(and make it stay that way!) and make all kinds or hair cuts .....i have straight hare and i'm totally pleased with it! ;))



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

Curly or wavy hair. Straight hair is boring. My hair is naturally curly.



What do you prefer... curly, wavy, or straight hair? Why?

I was born with natural curly hair but while I was growing up straight hair was in style so I never liked or appreciated my curly hair. I grew to love my curly hair and I realize now that my curly hair is a big part of me and it was a gift from my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting