Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to get my hair like this, what do I say when I go to the salon?

This is what I want my hair to look like -



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



I know I could just print the picture off but i don't have access to a printer and i won't any time soon either, so I'm just wondering what should I say when i'm explaining how i want my hair done?



Also after my haircut, how and what would I use to get my hair wavy like in the picture?



I want to get my hair like this, what do I say when I go to the salon?

This looks like a short, layered hair cut with side bangs.



Tell them this when you go to the salon or you can look in their books and try to find something similar to this haircut so you can help show them something to give them an idea of what you are looking for.



In stylists terms this is a basic, 90 degree shoulder length haircut with side fringe.



To get your hair to look like this try putting your hair in the soft rod rollers at night. I've seen them for under $10 at rite aid. they are easy to roll in after your shower and are comfortable to sleep in.



haha i hope this has helped!



I want to get my hair like this, what do I say when I go to the salon?

Hi



you would taek a picture of someone whos hair is like what you want yours like, or get one of the internet. You could ask your hairdresser on how to get your hair in certain styles. They should give you an answer, after all they are the hair experts !



I want to get my hair like this, what do I say when I go to the salon?

you could mabey look at magazines and get something similar. Or print it off at a friends house or the library. by the way, that is a very cute hair style!



I want to get my hair like this, what do I say when I go to the salon?

Print out the picture (if you can find other angles of it because that would also help), give it to the hairdresser, and ask her to do that style for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting