Friday, November 27, 2009

Help to Identify Old Barbie Doll?

Hello! I am hoping for some help with identifying an old Barbie Doll I found at an antique store. She has the "bubble cut" hair style, and it is full and bushy instead of short and styled. The color of her hair is dark brown, almost black. She has blue eyes, and red lips with fingernail and toenail polish that is orangey-red. On her bum are both the Barbie and Midge signature. First comes Midge, it has the word 'Midge' in curly script and then 196- something I can't read. Then it says 'Barbie' 196- something I can't read. Then is some thing about Pat. Pending. On her right foot is the word 'Japan'. I would like to know what doll it is, and if it's Barbie or Midge.



I would appreciate any help you can give me! Thanks!



Help to Identify Old Barbie Doll?

Sounds like you have a bubblecut Barbie from either 1963 or later. You can visit the site below for more info - scroll to bottom of page %26amp; look on the left side.



http://www.dollreference.com/barbie1.htm...



Help to Identify Old Barbie Doll?

midge

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting