Saturday, November 21, 2009

People don't like curly hair?

Dumb question, but I don't know if my ex was trying to put me down..But he said that people prefer straight hair over curly? Is that true?



What if curly hair looks good on you and you use products to make it look smooth and silky? I thought curly hair is kind of feminine in a way.



I straighten it out once in awhile, but we all know how time-consuming and expensive it can be...Putting mousse and styling your naturally curly hair can be easier...at least lately it is for me.



People don't like curly hair?

i love curly hair.



People don't like curly hair?

I think curly hair is MUCH cuter than straight hair...it looks way more girly and cute, straight hair is just blah....it adds personality to someone...



People don't like curly hair?

I think curly hair is really pretty!!



My hair is really straight and I have always wished I had curly hair. My friend has gorgeous curly hair and I am jealous of it so you are really lucky to have curly hair.



People don't like curly hair?

I have curly hair, and I think it's wayyy prettier. Sure, right now, straight hair is in, but I think curly hair is a lot more fun.



People don't like curly hair?

i like curly hair! i like both, it really just depends what looks good on the person.



People don't like curly hair?

I think curly is the best,it makes you stand out a bit! Plus I have natural curly hair and I don't like to waste a half hour every day trying to straighten it:(



People don't like curly hair?

i LOVE curly



People don't like curly hair?

Ok, your ex is for sure trying to put you down! Curly hair is gorgeous, and I would kill for some curls! So many celebrities curl their hair, so many people get perms, and curly hair really bounces and looks pretty. Dont change your hair in any way! :)



People don't like curly hair?

i love curly hair, as long as its not poofy! my hair is right between wavy and satraight and POOFY so of course i have to straighten it but i wish my hair curled!!



People don't like curly hair?

I like it. My hair is straight but I wish it was wavy or curly. I think most people do like straight hair though.



People don't like curly hair?

curly hair is awesome especially if you know how to make it look good.



dont worry about having curly hair, it was just your ex. what a butt...



but curly hair looks awesome!



People don't like curly hair?

I have REALLY naturally curly hair.People say its pretty but sometimes



I wonder the same thing. A bunch of old ladies say so many people pay



tons of money to get hair like mine...Sometimes I take it as a compliment



but then I remember....they're old ladies. So I'm honestly not sure



anymore. But, more people are curling and scrunching their hair these days...



So maybe its back in!



People don't like curly hair?

My gf straightens her hair but I also liked it when she use to have it curly, just do whatever you feel comfortable with and ignore everyone else, if you bf says he doesn't like your hair how it is say 'fine then i'll go bald' pretend to go find some clippers and then smile =] haha



People don't like curly hair?

i have naturally super straight hair, and i wish it was curly!!



straight hair is so boring. i love curling my hair



dont worry, he is trying to bring you down, curls are so pretty!



People don't like curly hair?

well i really think it depends on the individual. there are lots of girls that gell their hair and scrunch it to make it wavy. its kinda hypocritical in a way because people DO prefer strait hair. . . even on guys. personally, my hair is naturally wavy and puffy, but when i straitened it, people always comment on it. however, you'll notice that many girls will use a curling iron to curl their hair for prom or other ocasions. the way i see it, naturally curly hair is out, fake curly hair is in. strait hair always seems to work. its pretty stupid, isnt it?



People don't like curly hair?

Curly hair is lovely, i have natural curls, and they are so much easier to manage.



although i do straighten it a fair bit, but still curly hair is cute, and just looks better i think!



And no curly hair is not necessarily feminine.



People don't like curly hair?

Curly hair is beautiful, a lot of people with straight hair prefer to have curly hair and go as far as getting a perm, nobody is happy with the way they look and always strive for a different look, forget what you ex thinks, you are not with him now and even if you was, you would always say to him "you want straight hair well go out with a girl with straight hair, I am happy with the way I look and I would not change it for anything". Do what you want and like not anybody elses choice.



People don't like curly hair?

my hair is wavy and i hate it! i love it straight, dead straight, no volume



People don't like curly hair?

Curly hair people want their hair straight and straight hair people want them curly. Everyone has their own opinions (to each is their own). Be happy with what you have and changing your appearance once in a while is great but you should never let anyone criticize you. It's not what you have it's how you wear it and how you feel about yourself, even when you look crappy but when you feel confident then it wouldn't be an issue on how you look.



People don't like curly hair?

The fashionable thing for this decade seems to be having either super-straight hair, or straightening your hair then artificially curling it. I have naturally curly hair that older folks seem to love and compliment me on, but when I was a middleschooler, unpleasant girls used to tell me straightening my hair was the only way to ever look pretty! I was once told "You could be popular if you'd just straighten your hair and wear some Abercrombie stuff!"



People don't like curly hair?

I got long curly hair i use to str8en it until i finally saw how good it looked. Plus my man loves it.



Girl cherish your curls - They are sexy!



People don't like curly hair?

its because curly hair is just so hard to maintain (for ppl with naturally straight hair),



but if i could i would get curly hair, it looks so cute and refreshing.



im kind of sick of those stick straight hair that i see on every girl in the highschool, but thats just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting