Saturday, November 28, 2009

Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

My best friend and I made a bet on who most guys would rather date- I say it's her she says it's me. Brief descriptions:



Me: average looking I guess- blue eyes, straight light brown hair I dye blonde, average height, kinda athletic, average grades, I talk too much, I shop at Hollister mostly, I play a lot of sports and I don't really like reading, fun but slightly irresponsible hehehe



My friend: soooo pretty! dark brown eyes, long curly brown hair, shorter than average, reads %26amp; writes alot, she gets amazing grades, she's outgoing but she has a shy streak, vintage old-fashioned style but not frumpy, she's a really good listener and friend and sweet person, fun even though she has strong morals



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

I would need to meet you guys to decide who was more dateable.Everyone is diff.You guys are both equal for diff kinds of guys.



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

Thanks! How did ur bet turn out? Report It



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

need pictures



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

Fun: You



Relationship: Her



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

Yea you set your friend up to be chosen by describing her as more attractive though you both sound like good catches.



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

we need pics.



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

Your friend is marriage material and you are dating material.



Your friend is more attractive.



Who's more dateable- me or my friend? We made a bet!?

its hard to say as people are attracted to different things, some guys might like a more mysterious girl like your friend but others may feel you are more approachable. i would say you then because most guys tend to go for someone more approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting