Friday, November 27, 2009

Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

Ok I have curly/ wavy hair and I need a cute way to style it!! Got any ideas please give me them!



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

tye it low and loosely to the side and let it rest on your shoulder and to the front like lindsay lohan does.



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

low pigtails are always cute and for a zing loosely braid them...



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

Wash your hair and then twist it in 1 inch sections to the back. Let it dryer, either under a dryer or naturally. When it is finished you will have soft waves.



Or you can blow dry it and then do an up do. I don't know what type of clothing you are going to wear, so I can't say for sure what you should do.



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

Hair dresser there cheap and there experts on this stuff. Get a reccomendation for a good one anda good one knows wat looks cute and good.



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

take to front piece and pin it up with a bobby pin



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

try straintning it!!!!!



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

if it is short then grow it for now straiten it oor sumthing, or just use pins, headbands., but curly wavy sumtyms poofy hair doesnt look so good short, hope this helps



Ok can someone please help me!!! It's very important!!!!?

maybe you should try layers long curley layers would look cute

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting