Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Best hairstyle?

I'm 13 and i have blonish brown hair.



my bangs get really curly, like ringlet style, and the rest of my hair is wavy. I want to get side swept bangs but i dont know if i should.



whenever i straighten it works for an hour or so then starts to wave.



I want a hairstle that works, is sexy and easy to maintain.



I also want bangs.



suggestions?



Best hairstyle?

get it layered, and get bangs like ashley tisdale, or selena gomez. then, if you want your bangs straight, spray hairspray on them, then after they dry, straighten them to how you want them to look.



hope this helps!



Best hairstyle?

get your hair layered



Best hairstyle?

this hair style will look sexy on u , u need 2 plait it then get elastic when u done the plait hlve wy the u should were nice round earringskk.



Best hairstyle?

you should speak to a stylist, they will be able to advise you on a style that works with the natural texture and shape of your hair and hopefully agree on a style

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting