Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm frustrated and I need some help......?

My sister-in-law and I have tried so many times to fix her daughter's(my niece) hair and its so unmangeable. She has thick, curly, frizzy hair and I need some tips on how to style it or cut it.



I'm frustrated and I need some help......?

Get a good leave-in conditioner. After she washes it tackle that hair right away! Put the leave-in cream in (a lot), pull it up into pig tails or a pony tail and braid it. Or swirl it around your fingers into ringlets with a brush. Let it air dry. The less you fuss with it the more tame it will be. Don't cut it and don't straighten it-curls are pretty! The weight will add to the manageability. Work with it, not against it. My 9 yr old is half white with black, filipino, and spanish--she has waist lenght, thick, black, curly, wild hair. But we put the right hair creams in it and she ends up getting compliments everywhere we go.



I'm frustrated and I need some help......?

let it grow out of straiten it



I'm frustrated and I need some help......?

Take her to a professional hair stylist, and see what they can do.



I'm frustrated and I need some help......?

The best way i believe is to rebond her hair.



- thick hair : before rebond they will trim it to be thinner %26amp;



when ur hair is straight, it wont look so thick.



- curly %26amp; frizzy hair: after rebonding, say "good-bye" to them.



* my gf personal experience, hope it helps =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting