Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How can i stop my hair from messing up?

i straighten (flat iron) my air every morning and then i have to stay outside for 30 min. b4 i can go inside my school. when i get inside and look in the mirror it is messed up. either it is poofy and kinda curly or it is really flat. i have tried only a couple things for it and those didn't work. what can i put in it or do to it to make it stay styled like i like it ( just using hairspray doesn't work)



How can i stop my hair from messing up?

It sounds to me like your iron doesn't get hot enough.



Try putting in a straightening cream when wet then blow dry. Then if you still need to straighten make sure your iron gets to at least 175 degrees or else it won't hold for long.



Before, I had cheap-o flat irons, and every time I would use them, 20 minutes later it looked like I had just got a perm!



Then my hair stylist told me that my iron probably wasn't getting hot enough



Hope this helps!



How can i stop my hair from messing up?

First of all, wash your hair with Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Shampoo and Conditioner. It really works to soften your hair and protects it under the heat of the straightener or blow-dryer. After that, towel dry your hair and put some light anti-frizz serum in it.



Now, instead of trying to flatten your hair and make it look unnatural, play up what you already have! Put really big, wide curlers in your hair and when it dries you'll have big, pretty curls. Your hair will look more natural, less greasy, and less damaged.



You can also try a blow dryer with a round brush. This adds volume and keeps your hair looking less unnatural, but I wouldn't recommend it since it's still horrible for your hair.



REMEMBER GIRL, PLAY UP WHAT YOU HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting