Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I need some i deas for ways to style my hair!?

this is what my hair looks like:



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



This is what my hair looks like when i straighten it:



http://www.photoshopbuddy.net/images/cur...



usally i wear it down, back in a ponytail, or half up half down



I need some i deas for ways to style my hair!?

simple ideas



-part hair diagonally, and tie it up in a 1/2 ponytail



-part it in the middle nad bobby pin the sides towards the back



-part to the left, let bangs out if you have it, side pony-tail to the left



-diagonal part and put high, all the way.



-let it down.



-pigtails by the ears.



-pull it back and do the little 'hump'



-twisties



-bun



-straighten sum, curl sum



I need some i deas for ways to style my hair!?

ok it would be really pretty with loose curls all over the head and then tease it and put it half up half down



or you could do a side ponytail



or three inch barrel waver would be AWESOME!!



GoOd LuCk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting