Friday, November 27, 2009

How shud I apply make up? Also, I want a new hairstyle?

I have long dark curly brown hair that almost never looks black even in dark light n sorta looks like Vanessa Hudgens, big darker brown eyes, tan skin, etc. What sort of make up shud I wear if I want 2 dress or look like V.S (Vannessa Hudgens) for a party?



Oh n I rly like my hair, but I dun rly know how else to style it, if I put it in a ponytail my hair looks a bit tangled, n I don't like wearing it in two braids etc.



Any suggestions?



How shud I apply make up? Also, I want a new hairstyle?

do browns and golds for makeup. subtle colors are the best. you can scrunch your hair or poof it



How shud I apply make up? Also, I want a new hairstyle?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting