Friday, November 27, 2009

Help with a messy scrunch style?

There's this crunchy curly messy style that I love but can't pull off. How do I do it? (my hair is just past the shoulder, thin, fine hair)



http://www.withfriendship.com/user/image...



or even a messy bun for medium hair



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6358...



and also how should I do my hair I'm handing out programs for a wedding soon.



Help with a messy scrunch style?

i have super thin hair and i do mine like that all the time. when i get out of the shower i put in got2b curled spray through my har and let it air dry. then i use a big barrelled and a small barreled curling iron to make ringlets in my hair then i turn my head upside down and finger separate them and then use a low blowdryer to create the beachy look.



Help with a messy scrunch style?

when ur hair is wet take allot of moose and scrunch ur hair then put some hard curling gel then scruch it into a bun and hairtie it then if u want u can blow dry it but just keep puttin moose in and gell then when u think its ready take it down and it should be good



Help with a messy scrunch style?

I would think curl it and after you curl don't comb if so very little and use a bunch of sticky stuff that holds styles.



For the wedding I would wear it down straight or body curl or up in a scrunch style, if you want to look more dressy or formal



Help with a messy scrunch style?

Mary Kate and Ashley's hair in the first picture is curled- not scrunched, probably with a 1" or 1-1/4" barrel.



Check out www.pursebuzz.com for some great make-up and hair tutorials. They show you how to do your hair exactly like Mary-Kate and Ashley's!



Help with a messy scrunch style?

Okay. What I do to make my hair look scrunchy...after you take a shower, put gel in when its wet and scrunch it up starting from the bottom and working your way up. Then you just wait and let it dry. If that doesn't work, I don't know what to tell ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting